Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

Freezing Friday

So waking up to rain and ice here in New Orleans is no fun at all. I kept Cole home from school today just because the weather was horrible this morning. As many of you know it is Mardi Gras or "Lombardi Gras" as the city of NO has been calling it. It is gonna be a long drawn out weekend with all of the parades going on. In fact, I am trying to decide if I want to drag myself out into this miserable cold to take Cole to the parades. Keep in mind that this week is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week. Everyone should take a minute to educate themselves on the facts about CHD's. No one really becomes interested unless it happens to them and maybe I was one of those people but now I try to tell everyone to educate themselves. I am having some anxiety due to the anticipation of going to Philadelphia. I hope they give us long awaited good news. Everyone please continue to keep our family an your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. praying with you. love, aunt wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog looks great. :) We'll be checking in for updates and of course praying for your sweet girl!

    Jessica Caperton

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones