[this is L, Jenni's friend, posting on behalf of the Marrone Family]
It is with a very heavy,
aching heart that I tell you
sweet Mia
earned her
angel wings
on Sunday, July 25, 2010
She now rests safely in the arms of Jesus
Her once
broken-heart
is now whole
She has a
perfect heart
Please pray for the Marrone family in the coming
days, weeks and months.
Please pray for Jenni and Ray
as they grieve the loss
of their sweet daughter
Please pray for big brother Cole
who is only 3 and having a very
difficult time understanding what
has happened to his
"Mia half-heart Macaroni"
Please pray for her
twin brother Madden.
Mia's Celebration of Life service
will take place on
July 31, 2010
9am - 1pm
Jacob Schoen Funeral Home
3827 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
Please contact
PinkforMia@gmail.com
if you want to send your love to the family
via mail carrier





This blog is about our daughter Mia who was born with Left Hypoplastic Heart Syndrome. She has undergone 1 of the 3 open heart surgeries she will need to survive. She has a twin brother named Madden and an older brother named Cole. We are her parents Ray and Jennifer. Please read her journey as it continues to unfold. With Mia having open heart surgery at only 6 days old made me realize how quickly life can chage in the blink of an eye. Ray and I are so fortunate to be given such a precious gift to take care of. She is truly a miracle. I am happy to be who I am, to have the husband and friends and family that I have. Her smile can light up a room. She was given to us for a purpose in life and to think I almost did not get the chance to be her mom is heartbreaking to me. Thank you to everyone that prayed for us, cried with us and supported us on this very emotional and trying time that we have had so far. We cannot thank you enough....our emotions for you are beyond words. From the words of a dear friend "I do not have to figure out how God is going to solve our problem. We don't have to understand how he is going to bring it to pass....that's his responsibility. Our job is to simply believe that he will."

No comments:
Post a Comment