Please wear pink tomorrow in memory of Mia Grace Marrone - it is her 3 month birthday.
...She fought a courageous battle against HLHS in her short 87 days of life.
You can easily participate in making this memory for her parents.
Let's show her parents, Jennifer (Cordes) & Ray Marrone, how many lives a 3 month old can touch!
Take a picture of yourself wearing pink (shirt, outfit, headband, tie, etc) - include your kids, dog, cat, entire family! You can choose to hold her name written on a piece of paper or you can get creative and spell it out however you like... take a picture of that, too! Please just participate!
Please email all photos to PinkforMia@gmail.com
{All photos will be assembled in a photobook}
Please invite ALL of your friends, regardless of whether or not you know this family personally - let's make this HUGE! Post it as your facebook status, tweet about it, blog about - just get the word out!
*** If you're on Facebook, here's the event ***
Thanks for helping create a memory!
Graduation Day
4 months ago




This blog is about our daughter Mia who was born with Left Hypoplastic Heart Syndrome. She has undergone 1 of the 3 open heart surgeries she will need to survive. She has a twin brother named Madden and an older brother named Cole. We are her parents Ray and Jennifer. Please read her journey as it continues to unfold. With Mia having open heart surgery at only 6 days old made me realize how quickly life can chage in the blink of an eye. Ray and I are so fortunate to be given such a precious gift to take care of. She is truly a miracle. I am happy to be who I am, to have the husband and friends and family that I have. Her smile can light up a room. She was given to us for a purpose in life and to think I almost did not get the chance to be her mom is heartbreaking to me. Thank you to everyone that prayed for us, cried with us and supported us on this very emotional and trying time that we have had so far. We cannot thank you enough....our emotions for you are beyond words. From the words of a dear friend "I do not have to figure out how God is going to solve our problem. We don't have to understand how he is going to bring it to pass....that's his responsibility. Our job is to simply believe that he will."

Please accept our deepest condolences.
ReplyDeletefrom Bordelonville, La
I just wanted to stop by and say that we have been thinking of you guys. I was so sad to hear about Mia. Our prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
(Owen's Momma)